Monday, July 19, 2010

Of Sound Mind and Content Heart........

up on Rambpuillet.
Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie

A week in the San Juan Mountains will cure what ails ya'.
I don't really know how to explain it... words simply fail.

Hike into Blue.
Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie

My nephew Elliot and I at Old Blue.
Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie


The hike into Blue from the campground (above). After tearing my ACL a while back, this was my first solid week without the brace. I'd be damned if i was going to wear that stupid contraption up there. Maybe i'm being stubborn, but we played it safe and my knee held up fine and only really buckled once. It's getting stronger! No more robo-leg for me.... I hope.

Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie
A nice 12" Rainbow and some Brookies. Good day at Blue and the best fish i've ever eaten.

Elliot Townsend and the lovely Miss Ste-Marie on Blue
Photo by me.

Old Timers. My Pops and Jackson.
Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie

My brothers family; Kip, Foster, Elliot, Arden and Elizabeth Townsend.
Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie

Pine cone baseball, a Lake City tradition. Foster and Pops.
Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie


POPS!!!!
Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie


Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie

True love in the land i truly love. I miss it already.

Photo by Kitty Joe Sainte-Marie

Kitty Joe should have some more amazing photos up on the web soon! I'm finishing up a drawing for a group show that opens in August and should have some images of it later in week.
Until then i bid you a farewell.
bye.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so very beautiful there! I love the picture of you and your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of you and your dad, too!!! The landscape and you two go together... nice, Kitty Joe!

    ReplyDelete