Wednesday, June 15, 2011

so long, farewell and goodbye

Well... yesterday I severed the final tie in my relationship with Priska Juschka Fine Art. Kitty Joe and I filled an 18' box truck with my work and distributed it between the drawing studio and a warehouse in Linden, New Jersey. After more than a year of feeling like I didn't fit with her stable of artists and being frustrated with the relationship, I was seriously considering moving on. Then, after I found out about the gallery's situation with Dana Melamed, I realized that I would be an asshole if I didn't leave. Too shady for my blood, not to mention confirmed suspicions. So... here we are, released from the dead weight and ready to try my hand at being a free agent. It's a good feeling.

If you would like to reach me regarding artworks, projects or general questions please contact me directly at:

Jade Townsend
64 Diamond Street #2R
Brooklyn, NY 11222

www.jadetownsend.net (site update coming soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment